Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(????)? ?More island of Blessings times please?(ˆ?ˆ?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingJam View Post
    lol rainstone spawns if u make the event multiple times a day and increase the rainstones spawns for each 5 mins buff to 2-3 times per buff each team could get
    and equal amount and could probally both get purple even so i bet they be willing to share and reduce conflict if there was more rainstone spawns i mean wasn't
    that the reason everyone went to another team in the first place cause wasn't enough for everyone if u increase the spawn amount it would balance it out and
    everyone would get something good and unlike seng u have to be on the map to get rewards so if it didn't kick u when u go off if ppl went off like in seng they
    wouldn't get rewards when they came back cause they were not there when timer ran out just don't think it's fair for ppl to lose their only run for the next 24 hours cause of a connection issue and as for making them bound i wouldn't agree with it cause i would like to help my friends who cant be on for it cause to early or to late ya know if they were bound cant help them yea im not a fan of the alt abuse but shouldn't mean u cant help out a friend who cant make it there
    mentioned in previous comment would like to see some sort of "return to blessings" buff *name can be adjusted to something cooler* so if dc at anytime during the event can log back in(this buff may only be attained if you entered within 10 min start), but once event over the buff is gone even if were to be logged off. not sure how possible that buff is, since haven't seen one like it. but would be cool to see. might even give insight how to make similar buffs for dungeons if dc if they could do it.
    more rainstones was suggested a lot by the people in my server as well, think there is roughly 192 atm that spawn. but was told by another player that they might have received purple packs on both teams once, so we might have to check if there actually is enough for each time to get purples either same time or semi fairly if work together regardless of labels( i.e blue or red). like superman ;p red&blue combined. just blue and red seems rather gang style lol. think we can strive to be better&help our fellow players. might not see as many complaints servers are needing merges. sure most have alts on both teams usually, less got the random all one side for alts etc.
    its is a MMORPG though, so things might not always go according to plan. each player plays their own way. setting up teams like LG before hand once find out which red or blue team oriented would help. could enforce respect to the community, might not even have to do any enforcing if players see good things can still be achieved by working together. which totally is
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-20-2013, 05:43 PM.

Comment

yea it need 120 to get to purple so if 190 one team would be stuck on yellow

Comment

yea it need 120 to get to purple so if 190 one team would be stuck on yellow
        was decided that each day by a few players that one side gets first, then next day other gets first. kinda fair but since placements random that could falter. however it would at least establish a pattern, similar could be done, either mainly always one color as main and other as secondary- or alternating like my servers have been doing

Comment

yea but it's random placement isnt it would that mean u could end up being of the team that loses everyday i do like the idea of sharing days but what team u not exactly written in stone say red get s it first and your blue now it's blue turn and u end up on red u missed two days of winning lol

Comment

yea but it's random placement isnt it would that mean u could end up being of the team that loses everyday i do like the idea of sharing days but what team u not exactly written in stone say red get s it first and your blue now it's blue turn and u end up on red u missed two days of winning lol
            ya that's what I meant by falter, would just work good at establishing a pattern, the draw back is that

Comment

GM's please move the time of island of blessing please

Comment

yes please add more times I am at work for this event mon-fri can only do it on the weekend =(
                Ign- (S2)xena6
                server-himeng valley
                class-Priest holy hybrid
                level- Eidolon 149
                guild-Noypi
                honor rank-Emperor

Comment

yes for me..

Comment

we NEED more times ASAP and not just 1 more time slot, we NEED 2. and here's why: everybody knows this one, the time zone issue. player playing from all over the world. 2 more times,fairly spaced out would give more player the opportunity to participate. most players outside of america and canada dont get to compete in ANY events unless they mess up their sleep patterns and or their lives. SECOND REASON is that everybody has 2-3 alts (at least) and when u try to put an entire server in to one small map people lag and get disconnected all the time (me for example, i cant last 5 mins in iob meaning the event doesnt even start before im kicked out and cant re enter) now imagine the entire server x2 or x3 with all their alts.... ur looking at about 30% of the toons getting disconnected daily. its almost like hosting an event thats pointless because so many ppl cant get anything out of it except for anger when they see players in there with 7 toons getting loads of sp etc... so having 3 times for iob would greatly reduce the number of toons inside iob each time, and also give the international players a chance to actually partake in something for once. +1 if u agree ^^

Comment

Originally posted by dovoImport View Post
                      we NEED more times ASAP and not just 1 more time slot, we NEED 2. and here's why: everybody knows this one, the time zone issue. player playing from all over the world. 2 more times,fairly spaced out would give more player the opportunity to participate. most players outside of america and canada dont get to compete in ANY events unless they mess up their sleep patterns and or their lives. SECOND REASON is that everybody has 2-3 alts (at least) and when u try to put an entire server in to one small map people lag and get disconnected all the time (me for example, i cant last 5 mins in iob meaning the event doesnt even start before im kicked out and cant re enter) now imagine the entire server x2 or x3 with all their alts.... ur looking at about 30% of the toons getting disconnected daily. its almost like hosting an event thats pointless because so many ppl cant get anything out of it except for anger when they see players in there with 7 toons getting loads of sp etc... so having 3 times for iob would greatly reduce the number of toons inside iob each time, and also give the international players a chance to actually partake in something for once. +1 if u agree ^^
                      +1

having 2-3 times per day would be great.
                      But only if they make it so a toon can only attend one IOB per day (like avernal). Otherwise, it'd just mean every IOB would be super full.
                      (S14)Squintina
                      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

island of blessing change time

gm please change the time of Island Blessing cause it's midnight here in Philippines .. please change it after hellstorm... please

Comment

ya island blessing in ph is to early we still sleep in time >_<

Comment

yea gm change it... kinda unfair for us from PH....

Comment

it should be moved to after guessing game

Comment

nahh way better to move it after hellstorm im kinda agreeing with opaw99..
                                I`m awesome..

IGN: (S9)ExiA
                                EIDOLON
                                LVL: 134
                                CLASS: KNIGHT
                                MOUNT: HELLWING, Gilded Battle Stallion
                                SPERION: Superior Immortal Attack Sperion
                                PETS: Super Demon, Teeka , Super Angel, Gobbler, Tauren Overlord

Comment

Working...
                                X